Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Alexander and the Wind-Up Mouse

Alexander is a real mouse and he meets a wind-up mouse named Willy. Alexander is confused because he never saw a wind-up mouse before. I get confused sometimes when I see a toy I have never seen before. (Joshua). When we come into our classroom and Miss End has changed the furniture, we sometimes get confused. (Nicolas).


Alexander felt envy for Willy because he wanted to be a wind-up mouse too. He wanted people to think he was cute and cuddly too. I understand what Alexander feels because I have felt that way when my brother gets something for Christmas that I didn't and I really wanted it. (Joshua). I feel jealous too when my brother gets a movie that I want. (Nicolas).

Alexander wants to be a wind-up mouse, so he runs back to the house to find the magic lizard. We think the lizard will be able to change Alexander into a wind-up mouse. Let's see.

No comments: